The project uses terms that are overloaded. It’s useful to highlight some commonly used terms and definitions.
- A set of related tasks executed in an order determined by a script.
- A unit of work in a job, which also represents the execution of an action.
- A function that can be invoked by jobs. Each invocation of an action is represented as a task.
- The code to describe the flow in which tasks should be executed.
- A software component providing functions, classes and other definitions.
- A software component which contains sub-packages or modules.